WordPress Web Design & Development
Think about how you want your website to look and function. Your website should provide a streamlined user flow, and communicate relevant information that motivates viewers to connect and/or buy from you.
Benefits of hiring a pro:
- Your audience will take you seriously.
- A professional will ensure your site is designed to be user-friendly, visually appealing, and created using the latest technologies and trends for optimal performance.
- Web-master expertise can help to maintain your site with the latest security and technology.
Connect with Dream Team YYC for all your professional web design needs. We can achieve all the above and MORE!
Step 1: Branding and Web Development discovery questionnaires filled out PLUS initial project meeting.
Step 2: A design mockup for the homepage and site-wide elements is developed based on Creative Brief, and provided for Client review.
Step 3: DreamTeam (Christina & Jaime) collaborates to provide a first draft (site preview) based on findings from Step 1 and feedback from Step 2.
Step 4: Desktop preview link delivered to Client & phone call is scheduled for the entire team to review in detail.
Step 5: Revision stage. PLEASE NOTE that it typically takes 2-3 weeks for team collaboration and edits, in some cases longer.
Step 6: Final approval for design.
Step 7: Mobile tweaks and edits as needed.
Step 8: Your brand new, custom designed & fully functional site goes LIVE!
Your Investment Typically Includes:
- initial design & development consultation with Jaime & Christina.
- set up of pre-purchased domain + hosting if required
- customized & branded WordPress theme
- mobile responsiveness
- up to 10 pages on content
- colour scheme & typography
- preview site presentation
- blog/news feed with ability to automatically push to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or LinkedIn
- Google Analytics implementation
- technical SEO best practices
- opt-in integration with 1 sign-up form
- social media buttons to connect (eg. link to Facebook page)
- custom favicon
- integrated security measures to prevent attacks from hackers
- automatic backup system
- 15 hours for design and 25 hours for development
- direct access to video training tutorials for up to 6 months post launch, plus a comprehensive PDF training manual
- 30 days post-launch support
We offer complete brand development packages, logo design, business cards, advertising, print collateral, print coordination, social media visuals, presentation design, trade show design; pretty much anything you need to market your business.
As your business grows, you’ll want to add or change information on your website. We can provide site updates, security updates, content management and general edits.
We can help you set up everything from your MailChimp account to newsletter template design and list form design. We also provide email publishing services.
We offer in-home training sessions for Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogging on WordPress, MailChimp, Organizing with Trello, Automating social media posts and general computer use.