WordPress Web Design & Development
Think about how you want your website to look and function. Your website should provide a streamlined user flow, and communicate relevant information that motivates viewers to connect and/or buy from you.
Benefits of hiring a pro:
- Your audience will take you seriously.
- A professional will ensure your site is designed to be user-friendly, visually appealing, and created using the latest technologies and trends for optimal performance.
- Web-master expertise can help to maintain your site with the latest security and technology.
Connect with Dream Team YYC for all your professional web design needs. We can achieve all the above and MORE!
Step 1: Branding and Web Development discovery questionnaires filled out PLUS initial project meeting.
Step 2: DreamTeam (Christina & Jaime) collaborates to provide a first draft (site preview) based on findings from Step 1.
Step 3: Desktop preview link & phone call is scheduled for the entire team to review in detail.
Step 4: Revision stage. PLEASE NOTE that it typically takes 2-3 weeks for team collaboration and edits, in some cases longer.
Step 5: Final approval for design.
Step 6: Mobile tweaks and edits as needed.
Step 7: Your brand new, custom designed & fully functional site goes LIVE!
Your Investment Includes:
- initial design & development consultation with Jaime & Christina.
- set up of pre-purchased domain + hosting if required
- fully customized & branded WordPress theme
- mobile responsiveness
- several pages (max 20)
- colour scheme & typography
- 7 hours of custom design work (photoshop images, illustrations, charts, etc)
- preview site presentation + 2 sets of revisions
- blog/news feed with automatic push to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and/or LinkedIn
- Google Analytics implementation
- social media buttons to connect (eg. link to Facebook page)
- integrated security measures
- automatic backup system
- basic training on updating and maintaining site
We offer complete brand development packages, logo design, business cards, advertising, print collateral, print coordination, social media visuals, presentation design, trade show design; pretty much anything you need to market your business.
As your business grows, you’ll want to add or change information on your website. We can provide site updates, security updates, content management and general edits.
We can help you set up everything from your MailChimp account to newsletter template design and list form design. We also provide email publishing services.
We offer in-home training sessions for Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogging on WordPress, MailChimp, Organizing with Trello, Automating social media posts and general computer use.